Locked from the Inside Out



I am sitting in my house at this moment and I just had to share something that is absolutely hilarious! I am locked in my house with the door unlocked! I know! I know! I sound crazy right now but I'm serious! I'm sure that if it were a dark and stormy night, it would be pretty freaky. Having your door unlocked but not being able to get out could be scary, but on a bright sunny day it is just HILARIOUS! Oh maintenance is here! Freedom!

6 comments:

Dan said...

I just realized that I have been misspelling your husband's name as Ibriham. I feel like a jerk.

Anna H said...

I don't even understand how that could happen

Dustin and Katie said...

What in the world. . .? -Katie

Dan said...

sara suastez, i want you to know that I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!

Dustin and Katie said...

Happy Birthday Sara!!! I don't have your e-mail or else I'd send you one. I might try to call you a little later. But here's this in case I miss you. . .

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Saaaaraaaaaaaa
Happy birthday to Yooooooouuuuu!

-K

Dan said...

isn't there an important update you need to make?