Old Stars



I was sitting watching an old movie. It made me think of this time when I was a freshman or something in high school. You know those games they make you play on the first days of school? We were naming our favorite actor and actress. When they came to me, I said Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn. A school mate asked "Is he related to Hugh Grant?" I guess that I'm just strange that some of my favorite movies are black and white! My sister, Kati, wrinkles her nose and curls her top lip at the mention of watching a black and white. Even on Christmas Eve, she refuses to watch "It's a Wonderful Life". Where did my mom go wrong with her? Just kidding! But it is odd you know?

1 comments:

Anna H said...

So sad that she doesn't like "it's a wonderful life." that's a classic!