
I love living in Tucson! It has been such a blessing! This last weekend I went to a Women's Retreat and it was really good to be around women. I'm not sure who decided that you don't need female relationships once you are married, but they were sorely wrong! I have one complaint though! Why is it that women are always given the short end of the stick when it comes to what they get to do on retreats? The men get to go camping for the same price as us going to a resort and having lunch! Not even breakfast, just lunch. I'm a little bummed. Women get lunch, teas, etc. and men get to do the fun stuff! I guess a lot of the younger women were complaining but I guess we have to consider the older women who can't make it in that kind of situation. Also, why is it that its ok for men to go away for the weekend but women can hardly get themselves out of the house for an afternoon? Do men really fall apart when they are left at home alone with the kids? Are they really that fragile or is it all (or mostly) pretend?
4 comments:
Well, when we have kids we will see if I fall apart when you leave me alone with them. I might not fall apart but they might! Literally!
-AB
i'm glad you like tucson, but you should really try denver. in my opinion it is far superior :)
Well, if I really had a choice, I would be living somewhere in beautiful Washington! Although, colorado would definitely be above anywhere in Arizona!
Glad you like it in Tucson! Sara, when we both have kids, you and I will leave them with the men for the weekend and do something crazy and get matching tattoos to remember it. :) -Katie
Post a Comment